Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Think you know HOW to wear leopard print?

Style Secret: How To Wear Leopard Without Looking Smutty, Silly, Or Straight Up Cliche: glamour.com

Think you know how to wear animal print? Check out this article to see if you are obeying the rules, bending them a little, or breaking them entirely ! I tend to bend the rules a little because I'm crazy like that! Ha !

This is a GREAT article. My favorite part of it though was the very beginning...."First things first: animal prints are not a trend. They're as timeless as the Little Black Dress--just ask Catherine Deneuve--and should be treated as such". I couldn't had said it better myself....well except the part about Catherine Deneuve. Who the heck is she? Guess I better do my research....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment