Friday, April 29, 2011

For my B-DAY please !

Would someone please get this for my birthday PLEASE! Pretty pretty please. I will be your very best friend. My birthday event is gonna be leopard print themed, just as my bachelorette party and wedding will be (someday). Being that I have no idea when that wedding is going to come, would someone be a dear and rent this limo for me for my leopard print themed birthday party? Thx in advance !



The image was found at http://www.canpages.ca/blog/?p=409 Go check it out. It has some of the coolest limo interiors.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, The Chic Leopard! Did you get your birthday wish? Actually, there are other unique limousines that you may want to check-out. There’s the Chrysler Prowler limo, the Armored limo, and the Ferrari F360 limo – which I would love to ride on my birthday. =D

    Earnestine Novick

    ReplyDelete