Saturday, March 17, 2012

We Wear Short Shorts !

So yeah....I'm excited. I'm in GA and it's getting warm round these parts (said with southern twang). Not that we had a winter this year. GA weather was cray. Totally unpredictable !!! So anyway, it's time to get those legs looking right so start doing your squats and lunges. Get ready ! Chanting " WE WEAR SHORT SHORTS!" Shorts are already sexy, mainly when you wair a pair that flatters your shape. But you know what leopard does to everything....makes it sexier ! Here are a few leopard print/cheetah print shorts that I've discovered.


First up....check out this pair from Nasty Gal which can be found by clicking here.









Next up we have another pair from Nasty Gal. I absolutely love these because they are cutoffs and they look casually sexy. They can be found here. What do you all think?










The next pair of shorts cost a pretty penny. If you are willing to spend it, I say go for it. Must be nice to be a baller. However, for all us REGULAR folk, these can be made if you desire the look. I love the white button down being paired with this. It's so chic. These are Just Cavalli and can be found here.  Once again though, these can be made. Buy a pair of blue jean shorts, find some leopard print fabric, and get to sewing. I think I will head to the fabric store right this second because I am so loving this look. Tell me what you think.











Drop what you are doing! No, don't do that, keep reading. Look at this next pair. Okay, so how freaking hot are these? I LOVE these ! I'm loving the look.....so unique. If you click here you will be loving the price as well ! SWOON








Next up we have just about the cutest, most adorable pair of them all. The huge bow at the front is sooo cute. I can see wearing a simple cream colored tank with these and a long string of pearls. Demurely sexy huh? They can be found here.








Next up is the perfect pair of distressed denim ! Love these. For some reason they scream rocker chick. Buy hey, these speak to me and that's what they are saying to me. Who knows what they are saying to you. These can be found here.







Last but certainly not least, we have another pair that screams Rock On ! These can be found here.



Okay that's it for now ! Thanks for reading !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment