Monday, September 13, 2010

Trend Report:Leopard Jackets

Trend Report:Leopard Jackets



Read about how Leopard Print is taking over. Personally, I feel that leopard print has always been trendy while still being classic. When has leopard print EVER been out of style? I remember when I was in the 10th grade, I wore a black sweater with the collar trimmed in leopard print fur. I loved it ! I would carry a black leather purse that had one side covered in leopard print. I was 15 years old then and I am 27 years old now. Leopard is still in style. People may say that it is making a comeback but I beg to differ. Leopard print never left ! In fact, I'm gonna find some old pics of more mature celebrities adorned in our favorite item. Everyone knows that leopard print will be with us forever ! Like it or not haters ! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment