Saturday, November 19, 2011

Under My Umbrella

I used to love that song by Rihanna, cue me singing "ella ella ay ay ay".That was when the world first started to see Rihanna morph into the superstar we see nowadays. She had a new sound, a new look, and a new attitude. By the way, I believe her CD comes out next week so let me just say I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT!!! Anyway, off of Rihanna, back to my post. I've been experiencing rainy weather in good ole Georgia lately and I decided to post on leopard print umbrellas. See how I did that? Tied it all together. I mentioned Rihanna because of the name of my post and then I mentioned the rainy weather to explain why I'm posting. Damn...it's pure genius right. lolololol.


The first two umbrellas are gorgeous. I love how they appear normal and underneath, BOO-YA ! Leopard galore. LOLOL. For it to be just an umbrella, it costs a pretty penny. But hey, if you got it, spend it and flaunt it.

Find it here !






Of course, here are a few leopard print umbrellas for the normal people with normal money who don't wannt spend more than thirty bucks. That would be me ! *raises hand*




BG Leopard Print Wind-Resistant Premium Umbrella with Free Shipping

Aren't these just the cutest? Go to Amazon.com through the link above the pictures and you can find these. My favorites are the first and the third umbrella. The print is so lovely to me.




Here are a few more for your viewing pleasure.








Find it here !















My absolute FAVORITE leopard umbrella would be the next one found on the Topshop website. If you ever see me carrying this in the rain, don't worry...." You can stand under my umber- rella ". I'm soooo corny right?






1 comment: