Thursday, September 23, 2010

How to Apply Leopard/Cheetah Print Eye Makeup

I sooo wanna try this look. Check it out. I'm giving you all several options for learning how to create this look.


How to Apply Leopard/Cheetah Print Eye Makeup eHow.com








See Leopard Print Eye Make Up. and 1000's of others - or share your own on Cut Out + Keep







OF COURSE, YOU CAN ALWAYS BE LIKE ME AND DO IT THE LAZY WAY. LOOK FOR WHAT I LIKE TO CALL "PRESS ON EYESHADOW". CHECK IT OUT !





No matter what option you use, you have to be willing to try this look. You are really missing out if you don't try it at least once. Here are a few more images to entice you.






As my closing argument, I'd like to introduce a picture of one of my favorite entertainers. This is Beyonce sporting the leopard print eyeshadow in her Kitty Kat video. Need I say  more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment