Sunday, September 19, 2010

Travel in Style

I absolutely love luggage. Don't ask me why. I just do. Maybe it's because I love the idea of traveling and the thought of going somewhere and leaving my problems behind. When you travel, it's a chance to take in new scenery and different experiences. When I travel, I make sure to drag some cute luggage along. I take just as much care in picking out what my clothes will go in as I do the clothes themselves. I absolutely adore the first luggage set from Heys. We all know that although something may be leopard print, you may not always like that particular print. It could be too small or too big depending on the item. The print on this set is just fab. Perfect colors and size, perfect everything. I even included the laptop case because I bring my laptop with me wherever I go as do most people. It too, is perfect. Tell me what you guys think.







Heys Exotic Spinner Animal Print 3pc Luggage Set
















Heys USA Business E-Case Exotic Leopard















Here is an alternative for you guys. This set is pretty similar although the colors seem to be different, in my opinion. This set is from Travel Concepts. I like this one also. I especially like that this is a 4-piece set which includes the laptop carrier. Hope you guys like!



Travel Concepts Safari 4 Piece Luggage Set

No comments:

Post a Comment